All proceeds will go to the Centre - Registration on site from 11.15am in the Grand Hall Foyer - First category parade will begin at noon.
Each category is $5 to enter or $25 for all 6 categories and we have the following categories:
1. Best Dog (Kids Aged 3-15 - come tell us why your dog is the best)
2. Venerable Elders - yes we want to show the oldies as well!
3. Best Rescue - come tell us your story of the best rescue dog!
4. Loveliest Ladies!/Fabulous Fellas!
5. Puppy Pooches
6. The Best Performer in La Peche
Cindy Mulvihill Photography @cindymulvilhillphotography will be back this year taking pictures of those prized pooches.
And "best in show' - The Dog the Judges would Most Like to Take Home - all entered dogs are eligible for this prestigious bragging right!
The event will be M-Ceed by Wakefield's Grand Grey Great Dane dog loving Jill Rick!
1. One dog per adult is permitted (regardless of size of dog)
2. All dogs who are friendly and leashed (no longer than 8ft) are welcome!
3. The owner is soley responsible for any risk or cost of brining their dog to the show:
4. The dog owner is soley responsible for any injury to any other person, animal or property caused by the behaviour of the dog.
5. Any display of, or potential for, hostility toward people or other animals will not be tolerated and the owner will be asked to remove their dog.
6. Dogs in heat are not permitted.